What would you do if ...

by - August 31, 2012

What would you do if..
you very miss them.. but you can't meet now ?
maybe tomorrow, the next day, or even one more year..
hmm ?
Oh God.. I really really miss them :(
when I do not wake up at noon,
my sister played my eyelashes so I woke up from my sleep.
take my blanket and shouted my name very loudly..
if I do not wake up, she would shout louder.

if still, you're going to yell at me..
always shout loudly when I make mistakes.
and I always shout too.
when I go home, I'm always asking you to buy a cake outside.
if you won't..
I will asking you again and again..


I miss when kidding with them.
even if we are together, we will fight..
but..
In here, I can only hear their voices..
couldn't see their faces, whether crying or smiling to hear my voice..
we can not joking together again..
we are far apart..
I'm here .. and they are there..
if I could, I wanted to hug them..
Now.. !! but I can't :(

Miss You My Sisters :* #bighug

You May Also Like

0 comments